1. We already are on Justeat or Hungryhouse. Why should we still try Meals 4U?
Unlike Justeat or Hungryhouse, Meals 4U is not a shared platform, but an ordering system built for your brand. There is no commission for each order and all card payment will directly go to your bank account. Meals 4U just saves you money.
2. Once we implement Meals 4U, can we opt out of Justeat and Hungryhouse?
Our advice would be against this. While most of your online sales will be commission-free once you implement Meals 4U, there may be the odd sale or two that may still comes from the shared platform. As long as you don't have to pay anything other than the applicable commissions, there is no harm in continuing with the shared platform(s).
3. Okay, I am willing to try your system. But how much does it cost?
We offer a free trial up to three months. If you are not happy with our system, tell us within the trial period, there's no charge applied. All you need to pay is your own domain name registration and hosting fees, if you already have them, you don't need to pay anything then. Nothing to lose, why not to have a try?
4. Apart from implementing Meals 4U, is there anything else I need to do to make it work?
This is a very important question. Meals 4U is a an end-to-end online marketing system. To draw the full benefits of this system, you need to consciously build your takeaway brand. This in turn will help you grow your customer base. Apart from serving top quality food, the following are the important components of online brand building:
- Excellent service including prompt handling of orders and attending to customer complaints.
- Smart social media presence.
- Implementation of rewards points and coupons.
- Email marketing
Together, these will help you add more and more customers and thus stay ahead of your competition. Additionally, improving your site's visibility on search engines like Google will require the adoption of search engine optimisation techniques.
5. More and more people are using mobile devices for online ordering. Are you mobile-enabled?
Absolutely. When you implement Meals 4U, we also set up a mobile site with all features. This ensures that people who access your site from mobile devices can order their food hassle-free from you. We are also working on a mobile application that will soon be made available for all mobile operating systems.
6. Our chef does not understand English, can your system print multi-language receipt?
Yes. Our system can support multi-language printing, and you can enable it in the control panel.
7. Some customers are out of our delivery range, can we reject these orders?
Yes. You can customise the delivery range in our system. If the delivery address is not within your defined area, customer will not be able to order and be adviced to call your order line for help.
8. Can we charge more delivery fee for some areas?
Yes. You can customise delivery fees for different areas.
9. Can we accept card payment with your system?
Yes. As default, Meals 4u provides "Cash" and "Paypal" as payment methods. Paypal is a very popular payment gateway in UK, and it accepts all the major debit and credit cards. We also can integrate other payment gateway (e.g.: Worldpay) for FREE.
10. After implementing Meals 4U, is there any charge if I need to do to change the menu or price?
No. You can update these information by yourself.